Many of our clients have experienced the benefits of coaching for themselves through our transformational programmes, helping them to address specific areas of leadership and personal development.
‘Developing managers into effective transformational coaches’ provides the you with a toolkit and skills required to effectively bring out the best in their teams and the confidence to tackle difficult and challenging behaviours and attitudes.
This is much more than a coaching theory workshop and is designed to provide hands on methods and real world examples that reflect today’s demanding work environment.
- How to deliver constructive criticism that gets a positive reaction
- How to manage and diffuse conflict between team members
- How to tackle under-performance in a constructive manner
- Options for when staff become defensive about their work performance
- How to develop people who lack confidence
- Ways to tackle negative or resentful attitudes
- Options for managing a non-team player or disruptive colleague
- How to engage and motivate the different personality styles found in any team
- How the best leaders bring out the potential in their teams and play to their strengths
- Understanding the right time to adopt a coaching, mentoring or directive leadership approach
- What to do when the person lacks insight into their attitude or behaviour challenges and doesn’t see the need to change
Programme Duration: Two consecutive days, 9.00am-4.30pm
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for leading and managing others, including Senior Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, as well as recently promoted team leaders and those who coach at all levels as part of their role.
If you want to improve productivity, engage and motivate staff, this programme contains tools and techniques essential to your leadership success.