Executive Team Development Programme
Today’s tough business climate demands strong and decisive leadership from the top and a responsive leadership and management team.
This innovative senior leadership team development programme is designed to allow the key members of your management team to step back from the coal face and develop a number of winning strategies that will enable your organisation to face up to the challenges of today and be confident that your business has the vision, leadership and management skills that will align the whole business towards success.
What you will get:
- An alignment and agreement of your organisational culture, values and expectations that define the personality of your business and leadership style.
- A senior team that has the tools to lead and managing organisational change with innovative thinking.
- A greater understanding of how to encourage and tap into the creative talents and ideas of our teams.
- A greater understanding of the business planning process.
- A more empowered and high productive team environment.
- Recognise the ingredients required to build a highly motivated team environment. Create a greater focus on people and what positively motivates your team.
- A more engaged workforce.
- A consistent leadership style within your business that supports your vision, culture and values.
- Greater understanding of how to create an environment where willing co-operation and going the extra mile are part of your team culture.
- Increased ability to communicate powerfully and with impact to sell your ideas more effectively.
- A better understanding of the team around you.
- Stronger presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Coaching for improved results. Understand the role of positive coaching. Encourage higher levels of productivity and performance. Deliver performance reviews that encourage and motivate.
- More effective succession and talent planning within the business.
- A structured approach to developing the key members of your team.
What you will learn:
Because of the nature of the Executive Team Development programme it is only ever delivered as an in company project.
Content and structure are specific to each companies requirement.
Who will benefit from attending?
The Executive Team Development Programme is designed for senior management teams within organisations who are looking to manage change within the business, develop a high performance team culture, create a set of values that define the organisational personality and leadership style or bring two management cultures together into one with an agreed business strategy
Logistics and format.
The Executive Team Development Programme is delivered in company over an extended period of time varying from 2 to 6 months depending on the solution required.
Fundamental to our approach is hands on application-based training. The programme features business application projects between sessions, strong coaching in the training room and accountability. We ensure that accountability is fixed at a number of levels;
- Participants - to apply the concepts directly in their place of work.
- Training Material - Participants will test the relevancy and context of the programme content where it matters; live in their specific job situations.
- Trainer/Coach - Our trainers will be available throughout the project, between meetings and significantly on completion of the training to ensure the original development objectives have been fully met.
To enquire about our Executive Team Development Programme please call 0113 228 8808 or email email@example.com
Home | Programmes | Meet the Team | Testimonials | Blog
Enquire about this programme
To reserve your place on a programme or simply find out more please
CALL +44(0)113 228 8808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Whether it’s Leadership and Management Effectiveness, Teambuilding, Customer Care, Networking or Sales Improvement and Presentation Skills, the PDG team thoroughly immerse themselves in your culture, your clients and your objectives to deliver a training programme which is truly bespoke for your business.”
Peter Dunlop, Managing Partner, Sanderson Weatherall.
"My managerial team have developed immensely since implementing the leadership programme this year. I have seen a positive boost in productivity and staff morale. PDG’s professional, personal and intensive approach to bringing out the very best in our people ensures our outstanding reputation is sustained and we continue to stay ahead of the competition.”
Phil Bedford, Operations Director, Yorwaste Ltd
"I feel the entire team has moved forward’’
Phil Devine, Operations Director, Seabrook Crisps
“Exceedingly good course. Did more than it said it would do on the tin. Well worth going on it. Be prepared to be challenged”.
Matthew Hansard, Head of Trading Information, Morrison’s PLC.
“A ten out of ten course. The best two days and the most worthwhile I’ve ever spent”.
Barbara Boyes, Managing Director, 490
"The best training I have had for over 40 years"
Phil Flanders, Regional Director, Road Haulage Association.