In today’s increasingly demanding and challenging business world it’s easy to become overwhelmed and feel as if you are sinking.
Time is one of the most valuable resources that we have. It is often recognised that ‘we never seem to have enough time’ and yet we spend a significant amount of our available time dealing with low priority work.
Successful time management and developing our personal resilience leads to increased personal productivity and the potential for greater results with less stress.
This programme will enable participants to step back from your chaotic everyday world and re-assess your options to ensure you are running your business, not the business running you!
• Practical proven tools to help you stay productive under extreme pressure.
• Recognise the 5 key sources of resilience. Tip the work life balance back in your favour.
• Identify the tools to plan, organise and manage our time effectively. The importance of and how to prioritise your activity in the correct manner.
• How to deal with your workload when you have low capacity and high demand.
• Leveraging our time to increase our personal productivity by reducing stress and working smarter.
• Delegation and empowerment. Identifying and saying no to jobs that aren’t necessarily your priority.
• Maintaining focus through effective delegation and methods to encourage ownership and accountability.
• Ways to overcome procrastination, negative thoughts and reduce your risk of burn-out.
• Identifying the most common time robbers that destroy our effectiveness and the options we have to reduce or eliminate them
Programme Duration: One full day, 9.00am-4.30pm
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone who needs to manage their time effectively and handle today’s challenging work environment! This includes senior managers, line managers, supervisors, team leaders, administration staff, project managers etc