The agenda for change within our business environment is now upon us. To enable us to lead this change process and equip us for the challenges ahead we have developed a programme with the primary objective to facilitate a positive and uniform strategy to gain buy in, co-operation and motivation of staff members at all levels to help manage the process of change during these challenging and turbulent times.
A major outcome for this programme will be to empower and engender not just the programme participants but those within the organisation as a whole, as this programme will give each participant strategic tools, tips and tactics provided by PDG to enable them to positively influence the behaviours, attitudes and performance of colleagues throughout their operational team.
- Leading and managing change with innovative thinking. Understanding change as an essential part of today’s business reality. How to encourage ownership of change and tap into the creative talents and ideas of our teams.
- Engaging with your team. How to make sure your team is committed, inspired and motivated. Understand the simple things you can do as a leadership team that empowers and enthuses your most crucial investment, your employees.
- Creating an empowered and high productive team environment. Recognise the ingredients required to build a highly motivated team environment. Create a greater focus on people and what positively motivates your team.
- Deal with negativity. Lead people through challenging times. Gain co-operation from negative people. Learn how to build a climate of trust and how to disagree agreeably.
- Coaching for improved results. Understand the role of positive coaching. Encourage higher levels of productivity and performance. Deliver feedback that is timely, specific encouraging and motivational.
- Enhance my Leadership qualities. Developing a leadership style that supports your organisation’s vision, culture and values. Know how to create an environment where willing co-operation and going the extra mile are part of your team culture.
- Built and maintain motivation. Recognise the qualities of inspirational leadership. Build a motivational environment that encourages commitment and a high productive team environment.
Who will benefit from attending?
Any one who is engaged in a leadership role and who wants to develop more of their leadership potential and find ways to keep their team engaged during today’s ever changing and more demanding business world.
Programme Duration: One full day, 9.00am-4.30pm