We are delighted to let you know that Performance Development Group are now an registered provider with Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Skills Service.
What this means for you
This is brilliant news for SMEs in our region as it means if you work within the Leeds region 50% match funding is available for training and development provided that the eligibility criteria is met.
It doesn’t just cover Leeds . You’ll also be pleased to learn that the Leeds Region incorporates SMEs that are based in the whole of West Yorkshire, York, Harrogate, Craven, Selby and Barnsley .
More about the LEP
The LEP promotes the Leeds City Region’s interests on a national and international scale, helping business and enterprise to thrive by unlocking potential through partnership.
The LEP’s vision is to unlock the potential of the City Region, developing an economic powerhouse that will create jobs and prosperity. They aim to do this by being a relevant, essential and enabling partner to growing businesses within the City Region, and by opening the door to a new relationship with government.
The LEP also have a skills service which you can access, if eligible, for the match funding. This means if you have a budget to put towards training, you could also be eligible for funding of between £500 and £50,000.
Is your business eligible?
To be eligible for skills funding your business must:
• Be based in the Leeds City Region (which includes all of West Yorkshire, York, Harrogate, Craven, Selby and Barnsley.)
• Employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover of less than £40million
• Be able to provide a contribution to the cost of training, as a minimum 50%
• Be in one of our priority sector, which are:
- Creative and digital
- Finance and Business
- Medical Technology
- Hospitality and tourism
- Low Carbon
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Transport and logistics
Eligible and want to access the funding?
1. Go to the LEP site, skills page
2. Complete the on-line form and answer some questions about you and your business, and the required skills development including:
a. What training is required and for how many people?
b. What will the added value be to your business by undertaking this training?
c. What are the objectives for undertaking the training?
3. You will then be asked ‘do you require further support in identifying a training provided’ –at this point you can select ‘No’ and enter Performance Development Group as your registered training provider.
Interested and would like to find out more?
You can find out more via LEP site. The site is packed full of information, go to the skills page for specific information about the funding for development which we are accredited to deliver for you. This covers all our open programmes such as Leadership and Personal Excellence, Powerful Business Presentations, and Management Development Programmes as well as Bespoke and Tailored Programmes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for businesses in the region and we look forward to the potential of working with you with support from the scheme.
If you would like to know more about the scheme please email Michael@performancedg.com or call me on 07958 728490